Breakfast at Restaurant Sinclair is a magical affair. The dining room embodies a rich European culinary heritage steeped both in great tradition as well as modern flavors. As part of the refined, luxurious St-Sulpice hotel, the dining room could awaken your senses with fanciful fusion. What a way to start your day!
BASIC BREAKFAST SERVICE
Common to many hotels, Restaurant Sinclair offers the following traditional breakfast items:
- Continental: the traditional basket of muffins and pastries companioned by fruit, cheese, yogurt, cereal, and juice with coffee or tea
- Canadian: a traditional local favorite of 2 eggs—any style—served with bacon, ham, and homemade smoked sausages as well as roasted potatoes, toast, and juice and coffee or tea
- Health: a modern healthy breakfast featuring a plate of fresh, sliced fruit, cottage cheese, a boiled or poached egg and juice with coffee or tea.
SPECIALTY BREAKFAST SERVICE
In addition, though, you can also find something a little more substantial or whimsical—depending upon your mood that morning, of course.
- Eggs Benedict featuring traditional smoked ham on an English muffin alongside roasted potatoes, and served with a “Mornay” sauce
- Omega-3 Omelette, any style, served with roasted potatoes, tomatoes, and a toasted baguette
- Smoked salmon with bagel chips served Napoleon style along with sour cream, dill, and Spanish capers
- Tuscan-style bread with 2 eggs served Sunny Side Up, served with tomato jam, prosciutto chips, and shredded basil leaves
- Brioche French Toast served with a maple Chantilly cream and custard
- House-recipe “Sinclair pancakes” served with fresh, sliced bananas, and a Nutella-style hot chocolate sauce
- Daily fresh fruit cup served with plain yogurt and granola with local organic honey
SIDES and EXTRAS
Of course, not every menu item will have everything you might be craving.
- Toasted French baguette with butter and assorted jams
- Seasonal fruit salad
- selection of cerelas
- Cup of oatmeal served with hot milk
- Montreal toasted bagel with cream cheese
- Plain yogurt or cottage cheese served in a trifle
- basket of European-style pastries
Finally, make sure you have the right drink to wash it all down:
- coffee or tea or a selection of herbal teas
- assorted juices (orange, apple, grapefruit, cranberry)
- Cappuccino, latte, mocha, macchiato, espresso