Chicago is excited to share their culinary delights with you; the food this Midwestern escape has to offer. There is so much to share about Chicago along with food, which usually astonishes tourists. It has striking architecture and public art. This can be discovered in between each delicious bite while exploring the famed Chicago Loop district.
By booking on the Chicago Food Tour, you will experience all this city’s biggest food hits, many having roots in the experience of the Italian immigrants. When you book Food Tours Chicago you will receive a bonus of a free admission to the Art Institute immediately after the end of the tour (normally costs $25)
Chicago’s exceptional Neighborhood Food walks are presented year-round and are well attended by locals as well as visitors during all seasons. Unique food experiences have been created strictly for winter as to show you the best drink and food of Chicago’s districts while keeping you toasty and warm. So, Chicago Food Tours in the winter months can be unique.
The Food Tour Chicago experiences through other months begins on March 15th running through November 30th. Get out and walk the neighborhoods of Chicago with one of our expert guide showing you around the best sights tastes and sips in the city. Enjoy Chicago’s iconic foods including:
- Hands cutting cheese for deep-dish pizza;
- Walk away with new culinary viewpoints, big smiles, taste buds that are satisfied and the confidence to continue discovering new areas;
- Enjoy the quite popular ‘Neighborhood Guide’ booklet that features maps that are valuable, neighborhood recommendations and private guest information.
You will discover:
- Chicago-Style Deep Dish Pizza;
- Decadent Croque Monsieur & Macaroons;
- Chocolate Confections;
- Famous Specialty Merchants;
- Refreshing Loose Tea Tasting;
- Authentic Falafel.
You will find some things about Chicago that you never knew before.